Sign-up for FREE Updates.


I Found You...



Wind blows, Lament slows
Hymns grow, as you show
Your face undimmed
Lambent redeemed.

Sail me away, so far away
I have gone tired
From the oars I sway.
I am befuddled
Cheated & riddled
Don’t let me go low
Or I will die
Wounded from some bow.

Hey!!! Don’t panic and go worry
Don’t draw deplorable lines
To halter your face shines
I won’t die, in so hurry
I will accompany you
All over this ferry.

Soothing shadows close my eyes
When you hinder the sun
With your wise
If your shadows could also smile
It would have jollified
And wassailed this river Nile.

I want the jaunt to never end
To go straight, and never bend
But the nature made me quiver
By creating boundaries,
Even for this longest river.

I don’t know where we are,
In the mid, or some more far
I wanna cheat, and dispel
Turn back my boat and propel
To reach where we started
And make this journey
A bit more inflated.

I don’t have words to explain
Only events that remain
In my heart, yarn my fulfilment
And they still appear new
Thanks to God…that I Found You…

Author : ANSHUL GAUTAM

9 comments so far..What are your thoughts?

  1. Nice poem Anshul...loved the end lines.You should write more poems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is in the air.. hope you don't mind if I send this to my girl :)

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully written ... I love the title

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love poetry! thanks for sharing!

    - tork

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sail me away, so far away
    I have gone tired
    From the oars I sway.
    I am befuddled
    Cheated & riddled
    Don’t let me go low
    Or I will die
    Wounded from some bow.
    .....amazin lines....
    lovely poem...enjoyd readin it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful poem and brought back very nice memories when I was sailing on the river Nile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful Anshul... I never thought I'd found you here but I did... :) We Have A Story got me reading more of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.

Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
Recommend us!

Join We Have A Story

Recent Stories

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by Blogger.

Grab Our Badge

Badge Partners







When The Heart Speaks